Saturday, August 9, 2008

Josh Berghoff

I don't want you anymore. Not like that, at least. I feel like I'm only physically attracted to you now... and we have hardly anything in common. You are not the one for me, and I can surely feel it. I need to move on to something new. When I kiss you goodbye it only feels like kissing a stone- cold and uninteresting. Because things have changed between us. The chemistry we longed for is gone and lost; and I'm not going back to find it. I want someone that can really give me what I need in a relationship. If you really cared like I wanted you to, you would've invited me over the second you could. You know that I always want to be there with you, and I don't feel like you appreciate it. 

I see my heart wandering off in different directions, I see myself starting new relationships and figuring out a new way of life. I know things were great for us but I just wish you would've shown me more affection.

I don't love you... I only wish I did. And when I tell you I do, my heart is frail and weak. Because I feel guilty giving you the wrong idea. My problem is I hardly have the courage to tell you so. I'm very sorry, but our time is over and done. Goodbye.

No comments: