Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jealousy.

Ughhh. I hate those people who get everything right. Who come into a new activity and first shot they have, they make everyone else look like an idiot. Because they are always doing things the right way- the best way, and the look of a movie star.

I hate people like this because they make me look like a mess. I watch myself stumbling around day to day using my motor skills as excessively as I am able, stumbling and slipping on the pavement. And then they are standing besides me practically floating as they walk. I don't get it, what does it really take to become so great at everything you do? You're skinny, great posture, abs of steel and smile practically blinding. And next to you I look like a complete slob.

I'm embarrassed, because I want to look attractive and at ease like you going ten miles when I am crashing and burning by even taking one step forward. My jealousy gets worse at every turn and there is no way of turning back. I will work harder, become stronger and smile brighter. But no matter how much I try and become as perfect as one of you, I will still be at the bottom of the sea while you are high in the clouds.

Refrain from standing close to my view, so I don't surely puke at the sight of perfection leaning closely towards me.

No comments: